3.21.2010

ahem

First of all, thanks for the congratulations!
You are so sweet, and we are so excited to be engaged!

Second, Shabby Apple is having an awesome trunk show at Riverwoods in Provo UT on Saturday.
If you love their dresses but want to try them on before you buy them, this is perfect for you.
And as a fun promo - if you put this poster on your blog and advertise it, you will be entered into a raffle to win a free dress.
(even if you are not in Utah you can blog about it and we will send you the dress if you win)
If you do it, either email me at mmadson@shabbyapple.com, or post the link on our facebook page.
And if you are in Utah, come! It's going to be great.

4 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh wow! I've been hoping for this for you!!! (the engagement I mean, not the Shabby Apple Easter Egg Hunt... although that's cool too!) Congratulations, Mandy and Kevin!

Pop by my blog to see a photo I just know you will love...

Love Cami. said...

OH MY. Just saw the last post... CONGRATS!! SOOOO happy for you. :)

Caroline said...

YAY CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! SO SO SO EXCITING!!! xo

Dev and Laur said...

I am so so happy for you. Oh, and I am so so happy for you.