Here is what happened:
- I finished my last full semester at BYU - (with all A-'s) I'm pretty proud of that considering I took an advanced philosophy class and I didn't know what was going on all semester. My grade was kind of confusing, but I'll take it.
- I got a job, after a long and stressful job hunt. I am currently the Marketing Staff Writer for HCG Platinum (don't judge, tough job market guys) I actually really enjoy it and have an office all to myself.
- I moved into mine and Kevin's apartment, without Kevin until we get married. It is so nice living alone, I don't know how I lived with roommates for so long.
- I went to her wedding, and her wedding. Both lovely.
- I had my first bridal shower, thrown by the lovely Lizzie and Lyndsey. Thanks to all the friends who came. I loved it so much.
- I said goodbye to her and her. Those were sad days, but I am excited to send letters!
- My dress is finished.... And it is exactly what I wanted. Pictures of that to come too.
- My family is moving back from Connecticut! (And they are on the road now).
How was your month?