7.06.2010

Some thoughts on Bachelorette...


  • The Justin leaving scene was hilarious. I loved seeing him tramp through the weeds with his cast, and seeing the Turkish waiter lock him out.
  • I wish Ali hadn't confronted him in front of everyone. Classless.
  • I like Roberto... too much for Ali. Please ABC, make him the next Bachelor?
  • I think she'll pick Chris.
  • After watching the previews, it looks like Frank has another girlfriend?
  • Or at least he will leave her for some lame reason like he can't handle seeing her with other guys.
  • He has a creepy smile anyway.
  • Kirk is cool, but from the previews, it looks like his Dad is pretty weird. Taxidermy? Gross.
  • Watching the Vienna and Jake bash made me sad.
  • But serves him right - we can't say he wasn't warned about Vienna.
  • Him flying her dog out made Kevin and I laugh so hard.
  • Who knew he had a temper? It proves the show is so fake - and real personalities can't really come out.
  • I want to see a date where you have to grocery shop, cook your own food, do the laundry and clean the apartment. Then maybe they'll actually get to know each other.
Thank you Bachelor and Bachelorette, for providing me with countless hours of entertainment.
For all of my friends in Provo - I am having a Bachelor party every Monday night in the fall.
Get ready!

7 comments:

Kelsie said...

amen on all of the above!

andy & lo said...

so, i wasnt a vienna fan, BUT i do feel bad for her.
jake isnt "prince charming"
she thought the lights and glam would be over and that he would resume his NORMAL pilot lifestyle , but now he is pursuing acting, and he kept trying to control her.
no good.
im taking vienna's stand on this one.
but jake=biggest jerk ever.
but yes, the bachelor-/ette is veryy entertaining.
makes me grateful for what i have!!!

Michelle said...

Jake always seemed like there had to be something that the show wasn't showing....

I should've watched the bachelorette! I like it when there are more guys instead of all those girls. Hmm when does the bachelor start? Maybe I'll start watching again. I'd totally be at your bachelor parties this fall if I was here!

PS. Want to meet up this friday? Or are you too busy?

Anna said...

Why do I find this show so incredibly entertaining???

Melissa said...

Sad, I want to come to your Bachelor parties! I'll be there in spirit. :) Chris and I just about died at the dog part and when she was mad that he didn't respect her dog when it was at the vet...yikes.

Melissa said...

Sad, I want to come to your Bachelor parties! I'll be there in spirit. :) Chris and I just about died at the dog part and when she was mad that he didn't respect her dog when it was at the vet...yikes.

bethany said...

I am a Bachelorette addict...even though I know the show is a total crock.

And...as a Wisconsinite, I must say how embarrassed I was of Kirk's hometown date in Green Bay, WI. Way to make us all look like a bunch of backwoods weirdos...as if we didn't already have that reputation!

And finally...Frank is such a creep. I couldn't help but read the spoilers, but I didn't really need to. The teaser alone was enough to prove that he is up to no good.

Ooo...and one more thing. Can we just discuss spicy Roberto? Me-ow. :)