- The Justin leaving scene was hilarious. I loved seeing him tramp through the weeds with his cast, and seeing the Turkish waiter lock him out.
- I wish Ali hadn't confronted him in front of everyone. Classless.
- I like Roberto... too much for Ali. Please ABC, make him the next Bachelor?
- I think she'll pick Chris.
- After watching the previews, it looks like Frank has another girlfriend?
- Or at least he will leave her for some lame reason like he can't handle seeing her with other guys.
- He has a creepy smile anyway.
- Kirk is cool, but from the previews, it looks like his Dad is pretty weird. Taxidermy? Gross.
- Watching the Vienna and Jake bash made me sad.
- But serves him right - we can't say he wasn't warned about Vienna.
- Him flying her dog out made Kevin and I laugh so hard.
- Who knew he had a temper? It proves the show is so fake - and real personalities can't really come out.
- I want to see a date where you have to grocery shop, cook your own food, do the laundry and clean the apartment. Then maybe they'll actually get to know each other.
For all of my friends in Provo - I am having a Bachelor party every Monday night in the fall.