10.08.2010

New Bed

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sadly, Kevin and I are in the market for a new bed. We currently have a Queen, but it is a little too small for us we are realizing. After being elbowed in the face last night, and having my pillow stolen several times I think we need to upgrade to a King. (Kevin also says I sleep like the letter K but I think that is an exaggeration :)

So for now we are in the market for a King. That also means our gorgeous white, upholstered Pottery Barn Queen bed is for sale for a fraction of the price. Email me mandy.madson(a)gmail.com if interested. Such a sad day.

On the bright side - I get to find a new bed. Joy. The above images are providing some inspiration despite the sadness of giving up our new pretty bed.

12 comments:

Heather said...

hahaha....you sleep like the letter K. I have only smacked Mitch in the nose really hard once so far...so I think we are okay for now with our queen--I'm sure we will eventually upgrade to a king. Good luck finding a new bed, I'm sure you will get something great.

paddle to shore said...

good luck finding a new bed, a King bed will be so cozy and I'm sure you won't be elbowing each other haha.

Kate said...

hey i actually have a king bed that i'm trying to sell! we got it as a guest bed and since i'm moving soon i'm trying to sell it. i haven't advertised yet but if you want you can have it for wicked cheap! it's sooo comfy :) let me know!

Kellie Collis said...

It is sometimes hard to let go of things. But if it's for a King sized bed, everything is going to be fine. Have a beautiful weekend! Kellie xx

Melissa said...

Oh no, you loved your bed! I never even got to see it. :( However, having slept with you before, I'm with Kevin on the K shape. Go for the new bed!

stephanie said...

I love shopping for beds! It will be a sad day when I have to upgrade my lovely white down comforter. I can't wait to see what you get! xo

niartist said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a pretty great giveaway on the blog I hope you'll stop by to enter! :) Talk soon, Artie :)

Laura said...

Ahh sharing beds are such hassle. Honestly sometimes I feel like telling my boy to sleep on the floor cause he's taking up too much room :P Good luck with the bed finding mission :)

L x
Half Dressed

Annie. said...

Is the bed still available? If so, give me a holler at bebedulcemobiles@gmail.com.

Jalene said...

really?? you hate a queen??

our apartment came furnished with a king and we HATED it. it feels like you aren't even married because you're on opposite sides of the world. haha.


we traded it out for my queen that i had at my parents.

Tunes & Spoons said...

Those headboards are TO DIE FOR!!! Oh how I love the yellow room! Gorgeous!!!

Amanda said...

Oh happy hunting.

I am jealous of your queen bed. My husband and I are still sleeping on a FULL size bed...