12.30.2011

2011

2011 was a beautiful year.

We got snowed in.

Photobucket

Took fake engagements

Photobucket

Met Carmen Electra in Columbus, Ohio

Photobucket

Welcomed Jessica home from Jerusalem with open arms.

Photobucket

Celebrated Julie and Dj's wedding.

Photobucket

Partied in Lake Powell with this girl.
Photobucket
Celebrated 1 year of marriage.

Photobucket

Welcomed Harrison to the world.

Photobucket

Visited Portland

Photobucket

Visited Nashville
Photobucket

Said a sad goodbye to Jessica again.

Photobucket'

Had the best Christmas ever.

Photobucket

As great of a year as it has been, for the past few months I have been living for the future. So much is ahead for the two of us, and as nervous, terrified as I am, I can't wait for the challenges ahead of us. I am ready to move on with my life. I am ready to forage into the unknown with a brave heart and a hand to hold. I am ready for you, 2012.

3 comments:

Lovely Little Nest said...

I'm glad you've had such a lovely year! I hope 2012 is even better! :)

Dee Paulino said...

beautiful photos.
Cheers to the new year!

Christine Chioma said...

Fun times, Mandy! You look beautiful!