2.17.2012

Sharing and Inspired

I have come across so many amazing articles/music/videos lately, and I think it would be unfair to keep them to myself. Sometimes I get so lost in my own thoughts that I fail to recognize the genius thoughts of others. There are so many  people in this world that I have so much to learn from. Lately I have been hungry for learning anything. From history to pregnancy to the latest trends, to cooking. I just want to know everything you can know in this life.

Here are just a few of the things that have inspired me lately:

This article moved me so much. No matter which faith you choose to believe, we all learn about God in the same way.

This article was amazing. It taught me that two happy people can make a relationship work, but they have to be happy on their own - and not focus their identities on their marriage.




I downloaded this video at Ashley's recommendation on my iPhone and listened to it three times on my commute. Life-changing, really.

And last of all, I fell in love all over again with Bon Iver's Stacks:

 "This is not the sound of a new man or crispy realization
It's the sound of the unlocking and the lift away
Your love will be safe with me"

3 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

That woman's essay about her husband is one of my favorites. So good.

Brittany said...

I love when people do posts like this. Thanks for sharing the wealth--I especially love the one about the husband and wife and their non-divorce. Fabulous.

And I just love TED--there are a few talks I refer to over and over. Have you watched the one by Elizabeth Gilbert?

AshCall said...

I'm so glad you liked it. I, too, have watched it multiple times. Such a gem.

Hope your weekend has been happy!