12.03.2008

Post- Thanksgiving Gratitude



I am grateful for a lot of things, and have so much to be grateful for! Here are some of the things and people I am grateful for:

1. Music. LOVE IT! My recent favorites: Coldplay, Coldplay, Coldplay, Debussy, Ryan Adams, Nickel Creek, and Taylor Swift.

2. Family. I love love my family. I had the best break ever with my sisters and was so happy to see Lacey, Drew and Emmy! I also love having classes with Missy and Jess and seeing them almost everyday.

3. Reading. Obviously... I am pretty obsessed with books but I am very grateful for them. My current reads: The Book of Mormon, Jesus the Christ, A Thousand Splendid Suns, and Good Poems (by Garrison Keillor)

4. Good friends! I have the best friends in the world. Shout out to Liz, Laura, Chrissy, Becca, Ryan, James and Ashley. (and of course all of my other friends) Love you guys!

5. Little Kids. My all time favorites: Callie, Taylor, Emmy, and the four kids I nanny- Sophie, Nick, Cade and Zach. I am so excited to see them this week.

6. Prayer. I know I can access Heavenly Father any time, anywhere. Even if I knew for some reason He wasn't listening I would do it for me. Luckily, I know He is.

Happy late Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

you are a little overly obsessed with babies. I am too.. but I think i can wait for a husband. And you have to wait for me because our babies have to be best friends