I have missed you so.
I spent two weeks in the beautiful state of New Hampshire, where I was an efy counselor.
It was a lovely experience, and I made so many new friends.
Here is what else I did:
- Sang beautiful music
- Bore my testimony a lot
- Ate too many choco-taco's
- Held hands with someone new
- Snuck away to a New Hampshire pond
- Fell asleep in classes
- Slow danced under the stars
- Won a ping-pong tournament
- Figured out that being 20 is magical
Oh, and I also decided that loving people is the most beautiful thing in the world.