So in my personal heaven, I could not do without:
1. Pillow fights on Christmas Eve
2. First kisses
3. Bicycles with baskets on the front
4. Holding hands with grandparents
5. Cartwheels on summer grass
6. Cinnamon rolls on rainy days
7. Hearing "I Love You"
8. New babies
9. Hugging my friends and family
10. Campfires with poetry
Maybe this is more of a happy list. But if you are in heaven for a long time, it only seems fair to bring along some of earth's greatest joys.
(I would love to hear about your heaven)