11.02.2010

Z-Gallerie

Every Monday night Kevin and I take turns planning a date for our family night. Usually it consists of homemade pizza, movies, or popcorn and cards, but last night he surprised me and took me to Salt Lake to the Gateway mall. I had some things to return to Anthropologie, and Kevin knew I was anxious to go there. To be honest, I was very unimpressed by Anthro. Usually it is my favorite place to shop, but lately I feel like I have been getting pretty bad quality for the price I am paying. Anyone else feeling like this?

Needless to say, we didn't stay there long. Instead we went to Z-Gallerie, my new favorite place. I was so happy there, I could have stayed all night. I left with loads of inspiration, and a lot of new things on my mental Christmas list.

Here are some things I love:


This is what we actually bought:

Do you have a Z-Gallerie near you? I can't wait until our next trip there.

12 comments:

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

I love going in there too, or just looking in the window at everything! And i LOVE your purchase, so fancy :]

Michelle said...

ooh those candlesticks are gorgeous!!

PS. I haven't seen spirited away, but it's at the top of my list now!

Brittany said...

pretty pretty bed. i'll have to check this out when i'm in slc!

Brittany said...

oh and i love the new look :)

paddle to shore said...

I love all these items, especially the bed. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner.

Anonymous said...

the candlestick and the bowls are splendid in art!!!

Shelby Lou said...

Z-Gallerie is the best! This might be bad, but I'm kind of glad to hear negative feedback about Anthro. Mainly because I can't afford ANYTHING there. BOO. haha I wish I cuold, I SO wish I could.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Sigh. Another store we DON'T have here in Canada...

What a sweet hubby to take you on a shopping date!

Heather said...

Pretty stuff Mands, I like the candle sticks. I would love to look at this store but don't dare to until I know we can spend money on stuff like that instead of law school!! haha. Miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

I love Z. Gallerie!!!!

JMay said...

Z Galleri is my fav. There is one right near my apartment. I registered there for my wedding too, it's the best :-)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I love the ZGallerie at the Gateway! It is so beautiful :)
&yes I agree on the Anthro comment. I was there this weekend and just wasn't as inspired and excited as I normally am there.