11.21.2011

Nashville

Photobucket

I am currently in Nashville Tennessee visiting my two older sisters and their sweet kids. They are the perfect remedy to cheer me up after Jessica (younger sister) left last week and I never want to come back to reality.

Family is really the best, you know? When you live with them growing up you don't appreciate your time together but when they are all over the country you miss them everyday. Funny how that works. Have a Happy Thanksgiving every one.

p.s. If you want to keep up with me while I'm gone follow me here on twitter, or @mvoisin on instagram.

3 comments:

Brissa said...

family is the best! i'm glad you're having fun with yours! little kids make everything better. have a great break!

stephanie said...

I live in Nashville! If you want any recommendations for places to eat, shop, or visit let me know :)

Brittany said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Mandy!