8.07.2012

elsewhere



I've received a couple emails lately from readers wondering why I stopped blogging so frequently. To be honest, I am not sure why. I am sort of overwhelmed as it is with work and my family and when I do have free time I work on different writing projects. It's not that I don't like writing here, I have just started redirecting a lot of my creative efforts elsewhere. That being said, I will try to blog more often, because I love this space of mine. Thanks to those of you who have reached out. You are so kind.

Today I'm over on Inspiration and Rough Drafts. Melissa has a really beautiful series going on over there, so check it out here if you have some time.

Here are a few other inspiring posts I've stumbled across recently that you might like. There is so much beauty on the www. I feel lucky to be a part of it. 

Brittany's thoughts on light.

Kristen's heartwarming love story.

Elizabeth's jaw dropping talk on motherhood.

Oh and my friend Katie dances and... these photos of her dancing are incredible. As inspiring as any words, I'd say. See them here

Thanks for being so cool.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for contributing! Your story was just wonderful.

Brittany said...

Your story on Melissa's blog really means something to me--it's written beautifully and what you did is so good. You have a great blog and you do a lot of neat things, but I like that you're a good person too.

And I read Elizabeth's talk a few months ago and it blew me away too. Truth.

Thanks for sharing Katie's photos and Kristen's story, too--I love seeing what old friends/acquaintances are doing.

Hillary said...

Mandy!!! First- That was such a sweet story you shared on Melissa's blog. What a great experience. Second-I love Katie and those pictures of her are amazing. Third-I miss you and I hope you are loving Arizona

Katie said...

Thanks for the link :) Really means a lot to me you like those pics so much! And I'm so lucky for such an inspiring friend, love you.