5.09.2010

bedroom

Since Kevin and I are getting married in August, I have spent a lot of time choosing design elements I want incorporated into our new apartment. Here are some ideas I have for our bedroom:
I really like the colors white, gray, and turquoise together.

Lamp: Anthropologie. (as seen here)
Duvet Cover: Urban Outfitters
Pillow: I plan to make using this tutorial in gray and turquoise.

If only we weren't college kids with no money.
I plan on making a lot of it myself - even the duvet cover.
Wish me luck.

6 comments:

siovhan said...

i love this! and that rosette pillow is adorable. and i'd kill for those drapes.

Michelle said...

oh cool! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

If anyone can do it, you can. Plus, decorating is so much more fun when you DIY.

These are beautiful room plans!

Laura said...

I will wish you luck...because I know how hard it is. Even when you do it yourself--let's just say i'll pray ;) Call me if you need any help! I'll guide you over th phone!

Brittany said...

I love that headboard. Everything you touch will be so beautiful!