12.02.2010

Ajay

Last week I had the opportunity to go to a business lunch with Ajay Rochester, past host of Biggest Loser Australia and author of four dieting books. She was both delightful and inspirational. One of the most hilarious people I have ever met as well.

She shared with us her weight loss journey, and spoke about her different charity work involving weight loss. She is the ambassador for the Eating Disorders Foundation, which is something I feel very strong about. Her story really motivated me, not necessarily to lose weight, but to deliberately live my life.

Although she is not exceptionally famous in the U.S.A, she is definitely someone worth knowing about. Seriously delightful. Inside and out.


4 comments:

Diana Smith said...

Holy cow that is soo cool! She seems very inspirational. I love biggest loser so that would have been a real treat!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so cool!

Grace said...

i love those that are inspiring. she sounds like an awesome person.

cgarfield said...

Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing this. I don'tthink I had a chance to say congratulations on your marriage! You and Kevin seem so happy. You are very talented and I love reading your blog. Hope all is well with you :)