3.22.2011

Making Me Happy

Pink owl on one of my favorite books.
How could you not smile when you see that owl?

Photobucket

Alice the Camel Teapot. Kevin was not expecting it when I told him I bought the cutest camel ever, but we both love Alice now.



















Crepes for dinner. We make them about once every few weeks, and usually make enough for ten people. Add a little cinnamon and 1/4 c. brown sugar 1/4 c. white sugar to your crepes and make them the ultimate. (Thanks Jared!) Crepe party anyone?

Photobucket

And lastly, something came for me at 8:00 this morning in a big brown box.

It felt like Christmas morning when I opened it up. It rhymes with most and starts with a g. Oh and its a chair.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll come to a crepe party! They look great!

xoxo

meme-and-he said...

looks delicious! and I certainly did smile at your pink owl...so cute.

Heather said...

mmm, not sure that the owl has converted me, but I love the book sitting underneath it. And we would totally love to come over for a crepe party!

grace said...

yum! breakfast for dinner is the best. and crepes are good anytime of day!

i love the camel!

Diana Smith said...

That owl is SOOO cute I want one!