7.08.2011

Project Runway Season 8

Not too long ago I blogged about watching Season 7 of Project Runway. Right after I finished it they posted Season 8, and needless to say, I finished it last weekend.

I liked Season 8 even better, because a lot of the designers created clothes I would actually wear. It was really inspiring to hear their different backgrounds and stories and especially to see what they created. What they could do in such a short time span is really incredible, at least worth watching one episode.

Being inspired, I decided to start sewing again. I took a clothing class in High School but I haven't really done much yet. I ordered fabric this morning, and am so excited to start some simple projects to start out. Do any of you know of some great sewing blogs with tutorials? I am going to need all the help I can get.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I remember crying after the end of season eight because I was so angry that Gretchen won...

Definitely my favorite season so far. Mondo is my favorite :)

The Pingrees said...

grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com
she always has fantastic sewing tutorials and ideas!

Michelle said...

Apparently, a girl I know is one of the models on the upcoming season of Project Runway!!

Kylar said...

Definitely grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com, Kathleen is amazing! howaboutorange.blogspot.com always has good links to tutorials, and makeit-lovit.com is fantastic! On my blog there are a lot of links to others so I won't list them all here

Love Cami. said...

Im watching nowwww... that second to last black get up was to DIE for. i hope life's good sweet thaang.

Unknown said...

Project Runway is back for its twelfth season! I'm here to recap the first episode and make my predictions for the top three finalists!
To kick of the new season, the designers were challenged to create a look using parachutes and supplemental material provided to them in the work room. Designers were instructed to use the supplemental material sparingly; the bulk of the design was supposed to be the parachute material.