10.09.2012

White Coat

Kevin received his white coat on Friday. I had no idea what that ceremony was, or how big of a deal it is until I went to his. A speaker discussed the symbolism of the white coat, and then the student is robed by the Dean's.

It made me a little teary as I saw Kevin get his. So much work has gone into this already, and we still have so, so much more work to go. As overwhelming as it is sometimes, it is awesome to see him so happy and so in love already with his career path.







"Now this is not the end. It is not even the 

beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end

of the beginning."
  
                                     - Winston Churchill

3 comments:

Chantel said...

You are so lovely, and I love your blog. Congrats on the white coat for your man friend! :)

Hillary said...

That is so neat. Tell Kevin Congratulations.

Julie said...

so proud of kev. he is so great. i love you two so much. such a gorgeous pic of you both.