12.30.2010

So this is the new year

2010 proved to be the best year of my life thus far. I wasn't sure how it would feel, to be a married person at 21. I worried about being too young, not having things figured out, and if I would feel like a different person.

Instead, 2010 has made me feel more loved than I have ever felt. It might not be a terribly exciting life, but it is rich and full of growth.


Photobucket

January: I went to Boston with Kevin for the first time, and introduced him to the beauty that is Mike's Pastries. I also decided I wanted to time travel.

Photobucket

February: I had a countdown to love, and Kevin and I celebrated our first Valentines day (total disaster). Let's make this next one's better.

Photobucket

March: We got engaged on Kevin's birthday between a sandwich of stars. One of the happiest days in my life.

Photobucket

April: We celebrated Easter together for the first time, and I decided that I love interior design.

Photobucket

May: We went to Brian Regan in St. George, and laughed until we cried.

Photobucket

June: I had a crazy month, started a great job, and took our engagements.

Photobucket

July: We took our bridals, threw a party, and went boating a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

August: We got married. Best day of my life. And we went to Paradise on our honeymoon.

Photobucket

September: We threw "Fiesta for Jesta" and got used to married life.

Photobucket

October: I got Lasik. Also, I decided I could handle Kevin going to medical school.

Photobucket

November: We went to Columbus and accidentally Chicago for Thanksgiving.

Photobucket
December: We celebrated my birthday, my graduation, and our first Christmas.

I will always love you 2010.

20 comments:

Caroline said...

What a great year!! You two are very lucky to have each other. Keep on enjoying the little things ... I thoroughly enjoy your blog!! xo

Diana Smith said...

What a fun year for you two! I love your engagment pictures! you look amazing!

Erin said...

Wow, you've had an exciting year! Hope 2011 is even better.

Happy New Year, Voisins!

Ashley said...

you have had QUITE the year! such a good one though! loved seeing all the pics!

Jen said...

Boy, was that a busy year for you!! So much happened! Love all the pics :-)

Happy Thursday Darling! xo

If you're interested, I'm doing a perfume giveaway at my blog!

janis said...

you had your wedding pictures done before the wedding? how interesting! i've never heard of anyone doing that before!

looks like a lovely year!

xo

Grace said...

sounds like you had an amazing year! love your pics, totally cute and beautiful! Happy New Year's! well, almost. :)

Krystal Sandoval said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful year! I love your post & pictures. :)

xoxo

Shalyn said...

I loved reading this! SO jealous that you have seen Brian Regan- I have ALWAYS wanted to see him live, he is hilarious! And ALSO jealous you got Lasik- good for you! ps. 21 is not too young;-)

Autumn said...

This is great! :)

Bethany Susan said...

i love the way you summed up your year. and the way you've shared it with us. happy new year!

Ana* said...

Looks like you had a fun and exciting 2010. Happy New Years!!

Jamie said...

What a year! Bring on 2011! :]
I would have guessed you were quite a bit older than me [maybe it's your writing style] I'm 21 too. Haha. Have a very happy new year!

Logan, Christa and Autumn said...

what a good year Mands! Full of so many good things!

Amanda said...

2010 was such a blessing to you, Mandy! Thanks for the little recap--can't wait to see what 2011 brings you!

Brittany said...

Your year was epic. 2011 will be amazing. I can feel it.

kara lynn said...

i am going to say this again. i loved loved loved all of your wedding photos!

Half Dressed said...

You had such an awesome year and I've loved seeing all the pictures :) Hope 2011 is amazing too
L x

Leah said...

What a sweet blog! Looks like you had a wonderful year. New follower.

Caroline Henley said...

aww I'm glad you had such a good year! all your photos are so cute!